Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

One of the most epic storylines and battel sequences ever seen in a flash, please say your doing another series based off this one.

Principled Depravity Principled Depravity

Decent good action...just not the same

I'll admit its very good still don't think its as up to par with your previous work but i'll say the 3D is very nicely done and the action it well written.

Eternal Tale Intro Eternal Tale Intro

Epic

Love the action as well as the animation very well done and polished...can't wait to see if this becomes a series

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

DDR meets TDG...holy crap!!!

Love the music love the gameplay, if you have an ear for music its fairly easy, but still great music.

I would love to see a second one of these, maybe an "Audio Portal All Stars" edition or one with more songs.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Reminds me of a great book i read

There is a book out there i forget the exact name of it but the author writes alot about greek stories/myths and this my friend reminds me of just one of these epics...congrats this in itself is an epic

Bunker - Survival Bunker - Survival

Decent but...

Way too much like Imminent and Imminent 2 to be much of anything really good graphichs though

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Just realized I've been looping this for the past hour, great song.

{dj-N} Journey Into Sound {dj-N} Journey Into Sound

Every bit of awesome

Listening to this i can pick out bits and peices from your other songs, it's as if you took everything that made your other songs awesome, tweaked them, and put them together in something great.

Very nice.

Runelord

The Two Demons The Two Demons

Niiice

good beat and very headbangable lolz and yes Ragaroo this also reminds me of Descent...great game

Sargent John Mullins Sargent John Mullins

Badass

Love the detail and it matches the episode well, cannot wait to see this series make a return to the portal.

Get-lost responds:

Thanks. It will in the future, be sure of that!

Black Omen Black Omen

FTW!!!

Madness day...EPIC!!!.

Great job i mean you have captured the epicness of Hank as well as the secrecy behind him.

Blud-Shot responds:

Ah I never really thought of his secrecy before, thanks for pointing it out though :)