F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Just realized I've been looping this for the past hour, great song.

{dj-N} Journey Into Sound {dj-N} Journey Into Sound

Every bit of awesome

Listening to this i can pick out bits and peices from your other songs, it's as if you took everything that made your other songs awesome, tweaked them, and put them together in something great.

Very nice.

Runelord

The Two Demons The Two Demons

Niiice

good beat and very headbangable lolz and yes Ragaroo this also reminds me of Descent...great game

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

melodic and relaxing

As i listen to this i can see leaves falling and just a feeling of Autumn its very good all the intruments together its very well done great job.

B0UNC3 - 7:30 Previews B0UNC3 - 7:30 Previews

Loved it all

A lot of this is still quite good even if some are old...should think about submitting and or finishing a few of these the previews make them all sounds very good and some kinda have an epic feel to them.

Jetstream! Jetstream!

awesome

100% awesome lol i actually downloaded thing a while ago but let me just say that i like the mix of fast and slow as well as the mix of beats that you chose it fits in well lol took it to a party and everyone was dancing to this absolutly one of your best.

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

LOL only Dimrain47

I started listening to this and thought to myself this is awesome i wonder if Dimrain did this one and sure enough nly someone like Dimrain47 could pull together something this good.

-Storm- -Storm-

i have to admit...

it starts out really good and then something happens...it starts to sounds really epic its fast the beats are good i have to admit it makes me want to dance really badly, if my leg was not broken i would lol.

Nutcracker Suite REmixed Nutcracker Suite REmixed

Hmmm not exactly Nutcracker but...

Not exactly Nutcracker since its actually "In the Hall of the Mountain King" but still it kicks ass good work.

Chasing the Darkness Chasing the Darkness

Not bad intro

i liked the drums in the bckground and in the intro kinda gave it a sort of tribal type feel to it not bad.

mechanoid-9 responds: