Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

DDR meets TDG...holy crap!!!

Love the music love the gameplay, if you have an ear for music its fairly easy, but still great music.

I would love to see a second one of these, maybe an "Audio Portal All Stars" edition or one with more songs.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Reminds me of a great book i read

There is a book out there i forget the exact name of it but the author writes alot about greek stories/myths and this my friend reminds me of just one of these epics...congrats this in itself is an epic

Bunker - Survival Bunker - Survival

Decent but...

Way too much like Imminent and Imminent 2 to be much of anything really good graphichs though

Captain Zorro. Last Hope Captain Zorro. Last Hope

very good one suggestion though

this was very well done my only suggestion would be though that the mouse was able to be used only because the whole WASD...arrow keys thing took a lil bit of time to get used to

Youda Marina Youda Marina

DEMO!!!

Newgrounds is a place to present your unique games movies music...etc...
It is not a place your you to attempt to earn a quick buck...if you want to earn money go someplace else, i'll admit the game was in face very good but it fails to meet that wich Newgrounds was founded to create.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Not all that bad...few suggestions

This was good nonetheless...

The enemies were kinds slow and very easy to avoid thus not really much of a challenge unless there were a lot of them.

The weapons were good and you've got a good idea about them so good work there.

The walls though...i dunno good concept but it would be easier if you could upgrade them during a latency period between waves i found that the guy moves a lil too slow to be able to get to every one in time before i lost it.

Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School

I've seen this before

Its too much like all your others just a different story, a lil diversity with the women would do you well not all women with huge tits and whatnot are "hot" other people have different likes dislikes. Other than that it was decent.

The Necronomicon 2.0 The Necronomicon 2.0

graphics...

love the game but i prefered the graphic in the first one. highly addicting and i've always loved this stuff, need a lot of strategy for the higher lvls though which makes it a good challenge.

Star Rebellion Star Rebellion

Starcraft meets Star Wars...never knew it'd work

I'm utterly shocked i mean i finished the first level and...i'm hooked you have taken 2 very good sci-fi type things and combined them into something that actually works and is very well rounded...good work.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Brings me back

I have to say this was quite good and as a matter of fact i think i'm actually going to start playing Rogue Squadron again later tonight. A worthy tribute to both a great game and a great story.